Thursday, November 30, 2017

The MacCoss lab needs your help to keep Skyline Free!


Hey!!  You're a mass spectrometrist (or a weirdo) if you're on this blog. And I bet you use Skyline. If you don't I'd almost guarantee you will some day in the very near future -- and the best part about Skyline is that the developers support the heck out of it. It is always getting better and you can always get help on the forums if you have issues.

Skyline has always been free for everyone, but without some more letters of support from our community it may not be able to stay that way.

If you've got 5 spare minutes, please go to this page and sign a premade support letter or write one of your own.

My country is going to lose access to a free and neutral internet in about 2 weeks.  Let's not lose one of the best pieces of mass spec software we've ever seen on top of it!


I might go crazy, for real....(that picture gets better the more I look at it...)

1 comment: